- Approx £5 billion a year in sickness and absence costs is lost due to back pain
- 50 million working days per year are lost due to back pain
- Back pain is the largest single reported caused of absence from work
- 40% are affected with back pain
* The British Occupational Health Research Foundation
The Bowen Technique is known to help increase efficiency, enhance productivity and reduce the cost of sick pay by promoting stress relief.
There is research to suggest the common cold travels fast through the workplace, due to the modern open plan offices and air conditioning systems. The Bowen technique stimulates the balance of the body to encourage a stronger more powerful immune system against viruses such as, the common cold.
Sitting at a desk for hours on end consumption caffeine drinks is known to dehydrate the body, placing stress on the fascia which in turn creates distortion resulting in imbalance such as:
|For The Company:
||For The Employee:
Treatments can be provided on site or at The Practice Rooms in Clifton. The Bowen technique is known to give instant relief to most acute ailments, therefore this therapy is so versatile and can be used during working hours.
No oils are used during the treatment and loose clothing can be worn which can only be a positive benefit for on-site treatments.